Could I be eligible?
How do I apply?
What verifications are needed?
- Complete and submit the following application: click here or apply online
- In person at our agency during regular business hours (M-F 8:00 am-4:00 pm)
- By mailing a completed application: FCJFS 239 W. Main St. Lancaster, OH 43130
- By dropping a completed application in the agency drop box located in the front of our building, open 24 hours.
- By faxing a completed application to 740-689-4848
- Proof of citizenship, or alien registration card/I-9
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of all income (employment, child support, disability, unemployment, etc)
*Additional verifications may be requested or requiredWhat happens after I submit my application?
- If you cannot come to an appointment during regular business hours, you will receive a telephone call to compelete an interview by telephone.
- After your initial interview, an appointment to discuss your work activity assignment and self-sufficiency contract will be required.
We are required to determine eligibility within 30 days of your application.
For additional information on the cash assistance program please click here