The Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) will help ensure the healthy development of children by locating parents, determining paternity, establishing support obligations, and collecting child support while emphasizing accountability, customer service, and community collaboration.
Child support customers can now gain instant access to their case information via the child support customer service web portal. Customers are able to view and print up to two years of child support payment data, as well as view address, employment, health insurance and support order information.
Registration is free and easy. Go to jfs.ohio.gov/ocs to register today!
24 Hour On-Line Payment Information:
Child Support Payment Information: 1-800-860-2555
Fairfield County Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA)
Corey Clark, Chief Deputy Director of Child Support Enforcement and Strategic Initiatives
Patrick M. Welsh, Operations Manager
239 West Main Street
Lancaster, OH 43130
Toll Free: 1-800-409-2732
CSEA Case Manager Contact List
If you do not have an open case or are waiting on an order to be established, please call one of our Intake Case Managers.
The following additional Specialized Case Managers are assigned based on the specific need of the customers.
Information:Did you know:
- Child support is the second largest source of income for single parent families, making up 39% of their total income.
- For every dollar expended, we collected $7.31 in support payments. This is 50% higher than the national average.
- The Ohio child support program touches more children than any other public program in Ohio, except public education.
- OVER 2 BILLION DOLLARS COLLECTED PER YEAR
- 1 in 3 children are affected by this program.
- Each year, employers collect nearly $1.4 billion in child support payments.
- 40% of the children in Ohio are born out of wedlock - over 56,700 paternitites were established in FF2012.
- For every $4 expended on child support, $5 is saved in other programs. In fact, if a County CSEA establishes an order for a family on OWF, the family will leave OWF three times faster than if no order is established.
Click on the links below to learn more:
My Child Support Account
Civil Judicial Enforcement
Ohio E-QuickPay Card
Online payment options