LICENSURE AND DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
For social worker positions, licensure is preferred but not required. However, a related Bachelor’s Degree is required for social worker positions. Acceptable degrees include: Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Human Ecology, Family & Consumer Science or other related fields.
In addition to competitive salaries, Fairfield County Job and Family Services offers a full benefits package.
- paid holidays
- group health and life insurance
- enrollment in the Public Employees Retirement System
- sick, vacation, and personal leave
- an employer paid Employee Assistance Program
- direct deposit
Optional benefits include:
- deferred compensation programs
- an employee credit union
- additional life insurance coverage
- a flexible spending account program
- wellness incentives
- tuition reimbursement