Report a Change

The best way to report a change in your Fairfield County Job and Family Services Child Support case is through the state’s web portal. You can use the link below to access the portal. The portal allows customers to view up to two years of child support payment data, as well as view the address, employment, health insurance and support order information on file.

Ohio Child Support Web Portal

Change Request Form

This form authorizes Fairfield County Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) to change your name, address and / or employer. Please complete the entire form and submit.


  I authorize Fairfield County CSEA to change my:

              ADDRESS                    NAME             EMPLOYER            



Name:    DOB: 

Street Address: 

  City:   State:  Zip:  



Name:    DOB: 

Street Address: 

  City:   State:  Zip:  


Effective Date:

My change is efflective on:

Month:   Day:   Year: 


Identifying Information (The following information is needed to ensure that your case(s) is updated correctly.)

 Other Party to this case:    Other Party to additional case(s): 

       Case/Order Number:                      Case/Order Number: 

Social Security Number:                        Phone Number: 


E-mail address: 


Security Measure