It is the mission of the Fairfield County Job and Family Services Child Care Unit to assist families in removing child care as a barrier to self-sufficiency by linking them to quality child care options and early childhood programs.
||Gross Monthly Income Initial Eligibility
- Complete and submit the following application: (click here)
- In person at our agency during regular business hours (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- By mailing a completed application to 239 West Main Street, Lancaster, Ohio 43130
- By dropping a completed application in the agency drop box located in the front of our building, open 24 hours
- By faxing a completed application to 740-689-4848
- Proof of all income (employment, child support, disability, unemployment, etc)
- Birth Certificates for all children needing care
- Official school schedule
- Child Care applications are processed by a caseworker without a face-to-face appointment.
- To receive child care assistance, you must use a licensed child care center or a certified family child care home. For more information on how to locate and chose quality child care visit www.actionforchildren.org or call 1-855-30child.
- Once your child care application has been approved, your child will be authorized to receive child care while you are working or attending school.
If you are interested in becoming a certified family child care provider, please click here